Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Amazon Associate: 3 and 1 Marketing, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to this site, amazon.com or myhabit.com.
The Company respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against the Company submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent: DMCA Compliance Department
Service Provider: The Company
Email Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent: legal(at)3and1marketing(dot)com, change (at) to @ and (dot) to . before sending your email.
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
1. A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
2. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate. Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
3. The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
4. Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
5. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
Note: You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
6. A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
The Company will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, the Company will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
Copyright © 1983 - 2016
Links To All Our Disclosures: